Top Ten Destructive Impacts on Our world from Fukushima:
1. Destroy the condition of the oceans, kill the planet: the radiation levels are killing aquatic life in some oceanic regions, mutating life in others. 90% of the planet's life forms live in the oceans. Amongst those, are algae. Oxygen creating algae. And when the micro biology of the oceans are ruined, or becoming ruined the way they are, its chokes off oxygen creation in mass volumes. The lungs of the planet may now be on a respirator and we don’t even know it.
2. No More Fish: The impact on aquatic life directly affects many coastal communities that rely on an abundance of fish. As for many communities, this is their food/economic life line. The ever diminishing food stocks, along with eating DNA affecting foods, poses the most serious planetary wide potential for mass destruction we know of, as the conditions continue to worsen.
3. Compromising the long term health and genetics: stability of the Earth's surface life which could change the very definition of life as we know it. With water everywhere, Solaris/The sun produces heat which vaporizes these waters. The winds carry them through the atmosphere around the globe. They condense and rain down on us directly, which is how the lighter weight radioactive particles such as Cesium and Iodine spread globally. And rapidly. The heat from the sun causes particles to be dispersed all over the globe via gradient diffusion.
4. Home no more: Locations with high saturations of radioactive materials cannot be inhabited without specific advanced technologies for long periods of time without severe risk to all life present. The west coast of North America, for example, or regions of it, could become inhabitable, which both adds to our economic woes, and creates logistical headaches on masse.
5. Bye Bye Bees: Many life forms that depend on a harmonious symbiotic relationship with plant life are dying off, and bees are a prime example. Unless mankind figures out a way to safely pollinate the planet's diverse collection of plant life's themselves (which in comparison is a definite digression), it will be easier to simply restore and preserve their natural habitat through our decontamination efforts.
6. Massive economic destruction, downturn: Collapse of Japan's economy and cultural history; ending of Japan's non-violent stance on military, the loss of various trade agreements around the world, hundreds of billions in lost fish production and environmental damage throughout the Pacific. Effects which we have only just begun to see and may not even totally as yet understand the severity with which we are dealing.
7. Psychological retardation: “It's not that bad.” “Everything will be ok.” Fear and denial spread by large corporate interests or those responsible or who want no responsibility interestingly, are suppressing the healing technologies available to remedy this human caused disaster; all in the name of population reduction. The retardation suppresses the urgency and emergency which the situation really is.
8. Emotional retardation: The sadness/frustration/depression/anger of the human race about our inability to steward our planet for future generations of all life, grows. We have as a species only ourselves to blame, but the masses are beginning to question the sanity and effectiveness of ‘top down’ governance or government. One faint light at the end of a very long tunnel, going forward.
9. Destruction levels beyond what was planned or expected – the destructive affects unleashed may be irreversible in some respects. A bit crowded you say? A dramatic reduction in the human population, which is and was completely involuntarily. Only problem? The Lucefarians may have gone too far in wanting population reduction. Trouble is the process which was started, may indeed continue for some time, thereby increasing the chances of far greater amounts of mass casualties than was first thought. (Nothing like a little “overkill’ for ruining your day. PLEASE SEE/GOOGLE: GEORGIA GUILD STONES – calling for a 93% reduction in humans alive on Terra.) Unabated or unaddressed, the associated problems will not go away easily. Not.
10. Emboldens others to follow suit, for looking to create other, global environmental disasters in furthering their group’s philosophical, religious, political or economic agenda; as they want to believe they can get away with “planet destroying” programs as well.